Dear Journal,
My name is Flo and I live in the Pacific Northwest. I am a tlingit. I'm a person who has two brothers, a father and mother. My mother is alway in the kitchen making fish. My brothers get to go with my dad sometimes. I think I want to have the same right as my brothers. When we ate dinner dad was telling a story about a well that takes your fish then grants your wish tomorrow. It was a story dad told for fun but I think it is true.
So, afterschool I didn't go home, I went to the old well to make a wish. I threw a fish in the well and said I wish I could go fishing like my brothers. Then on Saturday, my dad asked me to go fishing with him and my brothers, so I said yes. But now it was October and it did not stop raining until it was March. Dad and my brothers fished a lot and we stored the food but I was too little to go. In March, the rain stopped then my dad asked if I wanted to go fishing with my brothers again and I said yes. We went out fishing in a canoe and I caught a fish. It was a lot of fun because I got to spend time with my family.
The end
No comments:
Post a Comment